Mar 13, 2012

Homeless People...

oursurprisingworld.com
This might be kind of random but I have a few thoughts on homeless people. Now, I am not talking about the ones you see in movies or TV shows. I mean actual homeless people. I have always hated the sight of seeing a man or a woman with a sign or a cup on the side of the street asking for money. It makes me feel bad inside. There have been sometimes where the person isn't really homeless they just do it to get money and go back to their home. I guess you could say it is there jobs. When you hear stories like that it makes you believe ALL people are like that, when that might not even be the case. I remember when I was in the car with my mother one day and we drove passed a guy that held a sign that read: I have a wife and a new born baby Please help!I Said to my mom,"If he can get a cardboard box and a marker to write then why is he the homeless?" She just looked at me and explained to me that it is simple to get a cardboard box and a marker from the dumpster. Ding! It finally clicked in my head and I understood. But I still have my doubts about whether those people on the side of the street are actually homeless.

2 comments:

  1. My parents have always taught me that they're lying, but it's so hard to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right.. Because in some cases they really are homeless, but you can never tell who is lying and who its telling the truth.

    ReplyDelete