Mar 2, 2012

My Mom & My sister

Some of the MOST important people in my life is my mom and my sister.My mom is my inspiration.My sister is my rock. Without them I don't know how I could survive. We have shared many laughs. Many tears. Many memories. My mom(Tonya) is a very independent strong beautiful woman that I love to death. Well as for my sister (Krystal) she is talented, trustworthy, and beautiful, and because i love them  so much i wrote a poem.
   My Sister
   You are my sister, my rock, my true bestfriend
  The memories we have shared I will cherish until the end
The laughs, the fun the times we get to spend.
Even though we may fight I will always be here
I am always by your side whether your far or near
In the future we may go our seperate ways
But our sister love is forever, In my Heart it always stays
My Mom
You are my inspiration
You are the shoulder I cry on when I need it
You said if i stick my mind to something I can acheieve it
Everytime you say you love me I always believe it
Because you are always there
You take time out of your day to show you care
At times I know it is hard, but you never give up
The times when I am wrong
You fix it when i slip up
I guess what I am really trying to say
Is
My love for you is endless
You are beautiful in every way

I love you Krystal & Mom <3 :)
-Kyla
                                                

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you there since i`m making sure my sis is on the right track.

    ReplyDelete