Jan 31, 2012

ALWAYS Try your best. . .

Hey! I'm back again. Just dropping by to say a few words. I've been taught that in life you might have troubles but you have to get up and live life. My mother always tells me no matter what happens to ALWAYS try your best. And if you know you tried your best then nothing else matters. See you can't let anyone hold you back from doing what you want to do. If you want to be in the construction business, then Hey, be the next Bob the builder! My dream is to become the first Rapper/Doctor/lawyer and I'm not letting anyone stop me. I am gradually climbing to the top. You Only have ONE life so why not live it to the fullest? Oh, and remember, the one time you let someone stop you, is the one time you didn't try your best.
-Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment