Jan 20, 2012

What can't you survive without?

What is one thing you wouldn't be able to live without? It's hard to just pick ONE thing right?! Some of you would say your cellphone, computer, or maybe even your dog. But for me it would have to be words. Have you ever thought of what the world would be without words? Without words i wouldn't be able to survive. Words are my everything. I use them to express myself and my emotions. Sadness. Happiness. Excitement. Fear. Loneliness. Anything you can possibly think of. I LOVE to write and mix words together. I guess that's why i enjoy rapping as well as writing poetry. I also enjoy learning new words and using them whenever i can. Without words i don't think anyone could survive, it would just be a total zoo!
-Kyla

1 comment:

  1. I would not enjoy life without sight because then I could see the words. Reading is absolutely my favorite thing to do.

    ReplyDelete